Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Medical stuff catch up..

 OK so - here is a recent catch-up.  Feel free to skip this post!


I had an 'emergency' blood test on Thursday as my symptoms were getting worse. The results came in yesterday morning and I had the MRCP scan brought forward to today.

I am very impressed with the NHS!!

An MRCP scan is an MRI scan for just the upper abdomen - liver, pancreas, bile ducts and gall bladder. (I don't have a gall bladder.)

The speed and efficiency coupled with the level of care and compassion I had received is superb!

I am taking Oramorph on top of my usual meds..and I hope the results of this scan won't take too long to get back to me via consultant or GP.

Then we can look at a plan of action - ooh! I sound like a Government Minister- sadly most of those are twits.. :-)


In the meantime I am finishing the unicorn jumper for granddaughter and planning my next project which is a knitted pirate.


Have you had an MRCP?  What was your diagnosis and outcome?


Take care,

Tracey xx





Post a Comment

0 Comments